Thursday, August 24 • 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Please join representatives from AON plc. and Troutman Pepper for a virtual session during which speakers will discuss both cyclical trends in the wake of recent bank failures impacting bank Boards and their obligations as well as insurance coverage and pricing trends for the financial lines insurance markets (D&O, fiduciary, EPL, fidelity).
This session will also touch upon emerging regulatory challenges and liability exposures related to Digital Strategies for banks in utilizing customer facing technology to accelerate deposit and loan growth.
Topics will include:
- Management liability underwriting concerns for large, regional, and mid-sized banks.
- Claim trends and best practices for achieving successful management liability claim outcomes.
- Best practices for stress testing your financial lines policies for failure, regulatory investigation, and M&A scenarios.
- Best practices for communicating about your financial lines insurance program to key bank stakeholders such as the Board of Directors.
- Emerging trends for community and regional banks developing Digital Strategies with third party partners.
- Best practices in evaluating potential risks associated with Digital Strategies engaging third party technology enablement.